Information for personal data processing
In implementation of the new EU regulation n. 679/2016 we inform you that:
The aforementioned Regulation provides for a series of obligations for those who perform "treatments" (ie collection, recording, processing, storage, communication and other treatments listed in Article 4 of the Regulation) of personal data referred to individuals.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
The processing of your personal data that we hold or that will be required or that will be communicated by you or by third parties is carried out in order to:
- • On the basis of a contract of which the interested party is a party or to perform pre-contractual measures at the request of the user: establishment, management and termination of the business relationship.
- • Based on legal obligations: management of active and passive billing; fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations
When the treatment is based on a legal or contractual obligation or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract you are obliged to provide personal data; In case of your refusal to provide the data or to allow their treatment or their communication it may derive:
- the impossibility to establish or continue the contractual relationship, or to carry out certain operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the relationship or transaction;
- the impossibility of carrying out some operations that require the communication of data to parties functionally connected to the execution of the same;
When the treatment is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Method of treatment
The processing will be carried out using paper and electronic tools and supports in compliance with the provisions of law, regulation and company policy aimed at ensuring the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity, as well as accuracy, updating and the relevance of the data with respect to the purposes stated below. The treatment will take place in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
Recipients of the data
Your data may be disclosed:
- - to the following public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications - Financial Administration, Tax Police, Judicial Authorities, Labor Inspectorate, Local Health Authorities, Social Security Agencies, ENASARCO, Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Firm, Labor Consultant Firm, Banking institutes for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts, Companies and credit insurance institutions, Credit recovery companies, Competent authorities during audits or inspection activities, suppliers
• to subjects who can access your data under the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation;
Personal data transfer to a third country or to an international organization is carried out.
Data retention time
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 10 years from the issuance of the invoice or from the expiry of the contract; contact details will be retained until the contractual relationship is in place;
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned treatments and related data existing in our archives may be exercised the rights referred to in Chapter III, art. From 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, specifically:
- - Right of access (art.15);
- - Right of rectification (art.16);
- - Right to cancellation (so-called right to be forgotten, article 17);
- - Right to limit the processing (Article 18);
- - Right to data portability (art.20);
- - Opposition right (art. 21);
In order to exercise your rights you can contact the Customer by phone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contacts indicated at the top of this statement.
Right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. d) You are informed of the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data if you find a violation of your rights of interested or for matters relating to the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
• They allow you to efficiently navigate from page to page of the website.
• They store your user name and preferences included.
• Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
• They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
• They present information targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior manifested by the user while browsing.
There are several types of cookies. Below are the types cookies that may be used in the site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease of use, as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Tracking Cookies Third Party
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
The Holder is not obliged to request your consent for cookies technicians, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookie consent it may be expressed by you, in accordance with local regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds the User that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
Third Party Web Sites
Under Article. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the person concerned by setting individual who freely chose for your browser to navigate the site, subject to the right user to communicate at all times to the data controller their will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has agreed.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
1. How to disable third-party cookies?
Under Article. 154 paragraph 1 lettt. C) of the Privacy Code are given below links to websites containing information taken from third parties:
http://www.iadvize.com/en/cookies/ (English version)
http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/ (English version)
http://www.avenseo.com (English version)
http://en.abtasty.com/mentions (English version)
http://www.kameleoon.com (English version)
2. How to disable cookies from major browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Are configured to accept cookies. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browser, the following links: